Exploring Trauma: The Impact of ACEs
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
12:00pm to 1:00pm ET
Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) are traumatic experiences that occur before the age of 18.
Our bodies, brains, and behaviors are impacted by early trauma and contribute to anxiety and stress. How can we be better equipped to navigate these challenges in our lives and our communities?
Join us for the August LUNCH CONNECTIONS where you’ll learn about:
- How trauma affects our bodies, brains, and behaviors
- The key findings of the ACEs study
- Impact of ACEs on behaviors and health outcomes
- Multigenerational trauma and its challenges for children and adults
- Ways to promote resilience through relationship-building, predictability, and self-regulation strategies