Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) are traumatic experiences that occur before the age of 18.
Our bodies, brains, and behaviors are impacted by early trauma and contribute to anxiety and stress. How can we be better equipped to navigate these challenges in our lives and our communities?
Watch the August LUNCH CONNECTIONS to learn about:
- How trauma affects our bodies, brains, and behaviors
- The key findings of the ACEs study
- Impact of ACEs on behaviors and health outcomes
- Multigenerational trauma and its challenges for children and adults
- Ways to promote resilience through relationship-building, predictability, and self-regulation strategies